To soften the impact of the pandemic that seems to be perpetually overwhelming me, I would spend my days preparing lectures for my Saturday classes, writing poems or vignettes (to be developed later on into short stories), and adding more ideas in my journal article while rewatching "Friends" (that I've finished Sunday) and "The Big Bang Theory" (that I've just started today).
Having such a free-spirited nature makes it more difficult to be confined in a room which, by the way, I'll leave on 28 March due to the ongoing renovation and on to a better, well-ventilated place near the UPV city campus- a one-minute walk! This is my 5th (!) move, which is serendipitous because I'll get to walk every day around University Avenue without the usual pollution and crowds. Besides, I don't mind moving several times as long as I find a place that gives me space to breathe and enjoy. It's also near the commercial establishments that I need and the Esplanade where I can frequent every afternoon for a sunset by the river.
Anyways, today I finished working on the Accomplishment Report for January to March, packed my books and cookware, started folding shelves and throwing away items that I won't be needing at my new place. I've got exciting days ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment