10 August 2020
(10 hours ago)
I just found out that my personal (and critical) blogpost (published in 2015) was used for a Masteral paper in Boston College. It says that I was the only outsider that “participated” in that study. All the others came from the US.
The paper (La Voie, 2017) has been a positive review of my entire experience because it affirms the decision that I made, more than five years ago, to actively and continuously search for the truth that kept bothering me for many years. The answers that I found were a crucial insight into and an understanding of faith and self (identity) that helped shape my spirituality. Without this, I wouldn’t have this sense of completeness and fulfillment.
This is why I can definitely say, with full conviction, that Our Creator blesses us with a sense of wonder as we search for answers, no matter where it takes us, in our lifetime. We are given the grace to experience that which we need the most for our spiritual growth; to explore the world and to recognize every face and every situation that we encounter during that journey as part of life’s lessons on hope, trust, kindness and love; and to come to a realization that we are one humanity.
For those who are interested, you may ask me for the link. 😉
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/151480542.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment